Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Evernight by Claudia Gray

Evernight Academy is a peculiar place, but the longer Bianca is there the more peculiar it becomes. Everyone at Evernight seems entirely too perfect, including Bianca's new room mate, Patrice and her circle of friends. The only bright spot in Bianca's day is Lucas
he doesn't seem the Evernight type at all. The romantic tension between the two is not the only thing Bianca needs to be concerned with the secrets that both she and Lucas are keeping could cause some serious problems. I'm really not a Vampire-y type of girl, not really into the super natural, but I really enjoyed Evernight. I hooked me right from the beginning. The whole scene of how Bianca and Lucas meet made me giggle with school-girl-crush-excitment! I would recommend this to most of my middle school aged students, it has issues they deal with on a daily basis (in addition to the vampires and such), like being the "new kid", social cliques, and fitting in. Good book and a very easy read.



No comments:

Post a Comment